Brighton Dragon Boat Club
COVID-19 Guidelines for Members
The health and safety of you and your fellow paddlers is of utmost importance to the Club. To maintain the well-being of our members we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines*:
1. Please do not paddle if you are experiencing:
2. If you have tested positive for COVID or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID please do not paddle for a period of 5 days (if fully vaccinated) or 10 days (if not fully vaccinated).
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, we recommend completing a self-screening questionnaire (go to Coronavirus (COVID-19) self-assessment (Ontario.ca)) to determine your next steps.
3. While not a requirement to be eligible to paddle, our Club fully supports Public Health Ontario’s recommendations that individuals should get vaccinated with your first, second or booster dose as soon as possible to help protect against severe outcomes from COVID-19.
4. Wearing of masks is not a requirement however members who feel more comfortable wearing a mask are welcome to choose to.
* These guidelines are subject to change in the event of further direction from Dragon Boat Canada and/or our local Public Health Unit. Club members are responsible for their own screening, personal health and continued adherence to public health protocols.